Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Take the time to review the Aims & Scope of the journal to obtain an understanding of its objectives and determine whether your article is a good fit for publication in this particular journal.
- The manuscript must be original and should not have been previously published or currently under consideration by other journals.
- Ensure that all authors' identities have been filled in the metadata. The correspondence author should be registered as Primary Contact on the Contributor list.
- The submission manuscript is in Microsoft Word 2013 document or latest, single column, Palatino Linotype 12 pt, minimum 8 pages, and maximum 15 pages. There is an no additional payment for the exceeded pages (see Article Processing Fee). The authors have used one of the reference manager software (i.e. Mendeley, Zotero, or Endnote) to manage references in the article. We encourage the author to check the template of their articles before submitting them using this page.
- Manuscripts content should be arranged in the following order: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Related Works, Experiment and Analysis, Conclusion, Acknowledgment, and References (See Author Guidelines).
- All research works should be carefully referenced. The number of references must be at least 25 references. To maintain the novelty of the proposed method/system, most references should be with publishing from the years 2017 to the current year (except books, or fundamental topic references).
- Before submitting the manuscript to reviewers, it is first checked by the editor team for similarity/plagiarism. The manuscript submitted to IJDASEA International Journal of Data Science, Engineering, Analytics must have a similarity score of less than 25%. An article that plagiarizes another author’s work or author's own will be rejected by IDASEA Journal.
- IJDASEA Journal accepts expanded versions of an author’s own referenced conference articles, as long as the similarity is less than 30%. The similarity of the article will be checked by the editor team using a plagiarism checker tool.
- The manuscript should be thoroughly reviewed for proper grammar before being submitted. Articles with poor grammar will be immediately rejected. The editors suggest Grammarly software to assist authors in checking their articles for grammar issues before submission.
Upon acceptance for publication, UPN Veteran Jawa Timur assumes the copyright ownership of this article. By affixing their signature to this agreement, the undersigned author(s) unequivocally transfer all rights, including copyrights, pertaining to the paper to UPN Veteran Jawa Timur. The undersigned author(s) explicitly declare that the paper is an original piece of work, and they are the sole authors, with the exception of clearly identified material from other sources that are appropriately acknowledged with permission notices from the respective copyright holders, as required. Additionally, the undersigned author(s) assert their possession of the necessary power and authority to effectively execute and authorize this copyright assignment. The copyright transfer form can be downloaded here.
In order to prevent instances of plagiarism, the Editorial Board of the IJDASEA International Journal of Data Science, Engineering, and Analytics conducts two thorough checks on each manuscript using the Turnitin Plagiarism Checker. It is required that the similarity score of a manuscript remains below 25%. Manuscripts that present any form of plagiarism, whether it involves the work of other authors or the author's own previous work, will be declined by the IJDASEA Journal.
Authors are expected to comply with IJDASEA Journal's plagiarism rules by downloading and signing the plagiarism declaration form here and resubmitting the form, along with the copyright transfer form via online submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.